Monday, June 22, 2015

1250

Source: https://commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/
File: Team_Singapore_fireworks_display_
from_Singapore_Fireworks_Festival_2006.jpg
It's a typical Monday evening for me, rushed between getting home from work, walking, dinner, family, and life, but I wanted to pop in for a second and let you all know that I got a call from the hospital today that my latest blood test showed my neutrophils are up to 1250 (this after being down to the 600's the week before).

This means as of this evening I am back on Ibrance!

After 17 days off, I'm back in the game.

Fingers crossed that these lower 100mg capsules are a little easier on my blood cells.  And fingers double-triple crossed that the hits my blood cells have been taking are mirrored by some serious big hits on my cancer cells.  Because that would be awesome.




2 comments: